Charlie Charlie One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About CC1 forum

2 posters

Go down

About CC1 forum Empty About CC1 forum

Post  2 i/c 16/05/13, 09:03 pm

Welcome to the Charlie Charlie one fourm. Thank you for taking the time to visit us here. It is totally free to join and your membership is very welcome.
We are a military and current affairs discussion forum however there is absolutely no obligation to be member of HM Forces to join. We also have a section inside that caters for those wishing to join the forces. With direct access to those that have served and have a wealth of experience.

We as a forum have a proud history. We were formed some seven years ago and were initially a forum offering advice for those wishing to embark on UKSF (R) selection. After two years we decided as an online community to move away from the public eye and became a private forum, with membership strictly on an invite only policy. This allowed us to built a solid and close knit online community.

Today, we have re opened our doors to the public and if you could just take a few minutes of your time to register I am sure you will enjoy the forum.
So thank you for your interest and I hope you enjoy browsing through the forum once registered.

Thank you.

2 i/c
Admin
Admin

https://c-c-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About CC1 forum Empty Re: About CC1 forum

Post  Tony 17/05/13, 12:13 am

This particular forum, was created on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:51 pm. Just checked the stats Laughing

Tony
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum