Charlie Charlie One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC1 general rules.

2 posters

Go down

CC1 general rules. Empty CC1 general rules.

Post  2 i/c 16/04/12, 10:55 pm

General forum guidelines
Here at Charlie Charlie one we take pride in keeping our message boards respectful, pleasant, and enjoyable for our members. Please read the following guidelines before posting.

All posts will read by our administration and moderation team. If we catch questionable content, it will immediately be edited or removed for futher investigation.

In order to maintain a positive atmosphere for all who use CC1, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated. While we are aware this is a military forum and banter can become rife with certain discussions becoming heated, it is not an excuse to result to personal attacks or threatening behavior. There is a difference between a passionate discussion and one that delves into personal matters. Think of it as debating issues, not individuals.

CC1 is a forum for all and therefore the development and future lies in all our hands, so treat the place with respect.

Remember to take extra caution and care when posting on this public forum that you do not post sensitive or classified information that is not otherwise in the public domain.

** Edit by Scrappy ** Further to the above, all new users are asked to post an intro in the "Introduce yourself" section BEFORE posting on the main boards. Thank you for co-operating Wink **

Last edited by 2 i/c on 16/05/13, 09:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 i/c
Admin
Admin

https://c-c-1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CC1 general rules. Empty Re: CC1 general rules.

Post  Tony 16/04/12, 11:15 pm

Guys, take time to read these few lines. They are not difficult to abide by. I always like to work off the common sense approach, so instead of sitting here and writing line after line of what is right and wrong just engage your brains folks. If you wouldn't say what you are wanting to post in a crowded bar then don't post it. Simples.

Zero.

Tony
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum